Build your customer base by embracing infinite opportunities for free marketing online
- Reach new customers
- Nurture relationships with old ones
- Discover your business’ full market share
Develop your online home
Your website is like your shop front – it may be modest, but it need be no less motivating!
- Display your best products and offers with words that inspire and compel visitors into action
- Feature exciting information about yourself and your work, and
- Include many shareable and engaging features and articles relevant to your products and industry
- Leave your visitors in no doubt as to your expertness and legitimacy
Build your social media empire
Social media is your key to broad-reaching, multiplatform marketing messaging
- Develop and disseminate a BRAND VOICE which is grabs attention from your competitors
- Promote your business and products with attractive, informative, easy to read, social media posts and displays
- Be inspiring, encouraging and persistent – post regularly, and engage with communities in your industry!
Utilise further, free, online marketing methods
A great website and thriving social media are the start of your flourishing business journey! Expand your influence and your network by producing original content and commentary for:
- Your own business blog and industry discussion forums
- Targeted email messages to your subscriber list
- Video and audio scripts for platforms including YouTube and Podcast media
For effective digital marketing I charge the average daily rate for UK copywriters – £379.
… Psst, hagglers welcome 😉 …
During our discovery calls, we will discuss how many days will be required to complete your project.
Step one: Identify your business aims
Our first discussion will be focused on your brand mission and the ways in which you seek to expand your brand authority.
I will invite you to make an initial selection of services, and we will discuss your business aims and target audience.
Take your pick of digital marketing services including:
- Website content e.g. product descriptions for e-commerce, ‘Mission’ or ‘About Us’ pages, ‘News and Updates’ etc
- Exciting, multiplatform social media posts
- Online or in-store marketing copy e.g. adverts, advertorials, sales letters/ emails, posters, displays, brochures etc
- SEO-friendly and easily shareable, product or service based articles and features
- Tailor-made press releases and promotional pieces
- Sales pitches, presentations or proposals
- Podcast and video scripts
Following our discovery conversations and in response to your business objectives, I will share a proposal for your unique digital package.
Your unique proposal will contain the specifications required for each service you have selected – this proposal will form the blueprint for your copywriting service/ package.
I will invite you to make any alterations necessary.
Step two: Create a package built around your business aims
After you have shared your business aims and proposal alterations – and have decided on which copywriting services you wish to include in your package – I will assemble your blueprint copy.
This blueprint will include detailed outlines of each service you have requested, and I will invite you once more to make any alterations.
- At every stage of our discover journey, I will encourage you to offer corrections so that your copywriting package is exactly what you want it to be
- If you are unhappy with any service selection, these can be exchanged for others services, or removed entirely
- Your 100% tailor-made package will be 100% exactly as ordered
Step three: Finalising package details
Once I have a thorough understanding of your business aims, your target audience, and the details you require for each service, I will draft an updated blueprint for your consideration.
Step four: Partial payment, and package assembly
Once you are fully satisfied with your unique copywriting blueprint, we will agree on a timescale and I will accept a 50% deposit of the total sum of your copywriting service or package (via PayPal or bank transfer) before commencing work.
Step five: Draft package evaluation and revisions
Before our pre-arranged deadline, I will require your cooperation in reviewing the drafts I provide via email, for the purposes of quality-assurance.
I will provide two drafts for you to review, and a third and final draft which will ensure all your business needs are met.
Step six: Complete full payment of finished product
Your completed copywriting service/ package will be live and ready for you to employ as part of your ambitious business strategy.
As a certified copywriter, I promise to:
- Increase you brand exposure, influence and authority by creating an authentic voice which customers recognise as reliable and trustworthy
- Connect your business with more customers and expand your customer base
- Build customer trust by creating informative, engaging business copy across multimedia
- Showcase products and services via multimedia to ensure maximum exposure of your brand and its value as the solution to customer needs
Email email@example.com today